Whitefish Escapes presents... Twin Lakes Country Home
Experience the real Montana in this luxury log home with beautiful views on 11 peaceful acres, less than fifteen minutes from downtown Whitefish. The house sleeps 8, with three bedrooms plus a loft. Included with this home is a gorgeous log guest house that sleeps an additional 6 guests, accommodating a total of 12 guests on the property. Relax and enjoy the view in the newly installed hot tub!
Features of Main House:
- Warm, welcoming living spaces feature a large fireplace, reclaimed wood floors, exposed log walls and soaring wood-beamed ceilings
- Open floor plan – spacious living room, inviting family room, dining area and loft – perfect for large family gatherings
- Professionally decorated with stylish, comfortable furniture and original art
- Large chef’s kitchen equipped with marble countertops, custom cabinets, and commercial grade Wolf and Bosch appliances
- Three bedrooms plus sleeping loft with top-quality mattresses and linens: 2 Kings, 1 Queen, and 1 Queen futon in the loft
- Dining room table seats 8 with the option to expand to 12
- Two bathrooms feature the highest quality fixtures, heated floors, and custom tile and stonework
- Furnished deck with a large propane grill overlooks a picturesque private pond
- The covered porch upstairs has a hanging lounge bed and stunning sunset views
- High-speed internet and Wifi with indoor and outdoor coverage; Roku-enabled television
- 14 minutes from downtown Whitefish, MT, 30 minutes from the airport or Whitefish Mountain Resort, and 50 minutes to Glacier National Park.
Floor by Floor Description:
- Entry with a heated stone floor offers rows of hooks for hats and jackets, plus stools and a bench to pull off your boots and get comfortable.
- The laundry room off the foyer is equipped with a high-capacity washer/dryer and a pro-grade stainless steel sink.
- The bathroom off the foyer features top-of-the-line fittings, heated floors, and a large, beautifully tiled shower.
- Step into the living room with soaring ceilings, a large fireplace, custom wood bookshelves, windows overlooking the private pond, and furnishings fit for a home décor magazine feature.
- The living room is open to a separate family room with television, comfortable furniture, custom wood bookshelves, and a wall of windows and French doors that open to the deck.
- At the other end of the family room, an inviting dining area features a table that can seat up to 12.
- Connected to the dining room is a large chef’s kitchen outfitted with marble counters, a double Wolf range, custom copper hood, twin Subzero refrigerators, two sinks, two Bosch dishwashers, a wine fridge, a Nespresso machine, and quality cooking tools, dishes, and silverware.
- Separated from the living areas on the first floor is an owl-themed bedroom with a queen bed, log walls, and views of the peaceful meadow.
- Ascend the stairs to the loft, which opens to the living room below, to lounge on the comfortable new queen futon sofa.
- Bedrooms 2 and 3 upstairs share a gorgeous tiled bathroom with twin sinks and a large tub/shower with glass doors, waterfall shower head, and separate hand sprayer.
Features of included Apartment:
- 1,056 sq feet of warm and welcoming living spaces featuring soaring wood-beamed ceilings, walls of windows and reclaimed wood floors
- Open floor plan – light-filled living room, cozy dining area and kitchenette with custom cabinets and granite countertop
- Professionally decorated with stylish, comfortable furniture and original art
- Kitchenette equipped with microwave, toaster oven, coffee maker and electric tea kettle (not a full kitchen)
- Large, flat-screen smart TV with all the channels cleverly hidden behind sliding art
- Large bedroom with a top-quality king mattress, luxurious linens, and double closets
- The second bedroom has a top-quality queen mattress and luxurious linens(will be finished by December)
- Queen sleeper sofa in living room
- Cozy dining table seats 4
- Large, luxury bathroom features the highest quality fixtures, two sinks, custom tile and stonework, rainfall and handheld shower
- Private washer/dryer for your exclusive use on the first floor
- The house is set on an 11-acre, tranquil meadow with two ponds and a spring-fed stream on a quiet country road.
- Furnished deck with large Char-Broil propane grill for outdoor cooking and entertaining.
- Steps away from the main house is a firepit circled by giant stone seating for smores, sing-alongs and campfire stories
- The second-floor covered porch offers compelling views and a large hanging bed perfect for reading a novel or watching the Montana sunset;
- Ample parking outside and room for two cars in the multi-bay garage.
Your Whitefish, Montana Vacation
Whitefish, Montana is famous for both world-class winter skiing and summer adventures, including spectacular hiking, mountain biking, road cycling, horseback riding, golfing, fly fishing, whitewater rafting, tubing, and numerous watersports on gorgeous Whitefish Lake. Whitefish, Montana is also a great base camp for summer visits to the nation’s most impressive national park: Glacier National Park.
This beautiful Montana vacation home is just a 14-minute drive to downtown Whitefish, a quaint, Western Montana town that features boutique stores and galleries, charming restaurants (from casual to gourmet), vibrant nightlife, and a world-class brewpub with scenic Mountain views.
Join the Whitefish locals who gather at the Downtown Farmers’ Market every Tuesday afternoon for fresh food and live music. Watch local cowboys and cowgirls compete most Thursdays at the friendly Blue Moon Rodeo 10 minutes south of town. Rent a mountain bike and explore the 42-mile Whitefish Mountain Trail system, praised by Outside Magazine for its “unparalleled” access to nature and mountain scenery. www.bit.ly/OutsideMagWhitefishTrail.
North of town 15 minutes is Whitefish Mountain Resort, one of North America’s finest ski resorts. With 3,000 acres (98 trails) of world-class skiing, the resort is well known for a pleasant lack of lift lines, affordable tickets, and consistently good snow conditions, on average 300 inches per year!
In warm seasons, Whitefish Mountain Resort becomes a mecca for outdoor family fun, with thrilling zip lines, an alpine slide, world-class lift-served mountain biking, hiking trails famous for wild huckleberries, and the unique Walk in the Treetops experience – an elevated boardwalk through the tree canopy. If you are traveling during the Winter season, we highly recommend having a 4x4 or AWD vehicle as weather conditions can be unpredictable
* No smoking, vaping, pets or parties permitted at this property. Guests shall not have parties or events at the home which includes but is not limited to bachelor & bachelorette parties, golf parties, and weddings
To aid in the prevention of identity fraud, we require valid photo identification before check-in.
Upon booking a reservation, persons with disability-related needs for animals must request an accommodation for waiver of policies prohibiting animals or fees/costs for animals, receive approval prior to bringing the animal to the site, and once approved to have the animal on site must comply with applicable laws and site rules applicable to animals. Please request the form when you make your reservation.
Upon booking a reservation, persons with disability-related needs for animals must request an accommodation for waiver of policies prohibiting animals or fees/costs for animals, receive approval prior to bringing the animal to the site, and once approved to have the animal on site must comply with applicable laws and site rules applicable to animals. Please request the form when you making your reservation.
** Please Note: Here at Whitefish Escapes, we are committed to the safety of our guests and staff. We have implemented changes to the way we clean our properties with the guidelines set by the CDC. We want to give you and your group the peace of mind that each property has been thoroughly cleaned, sanitized and inspected before and after your stay. We have equipped each property with a disinfectant that our guests will have access to should they need it during their stay. We look forward to hosting you in the future!
Enter your Dates and CLICK "INSTANT QUOTE" to Book Today!!
Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions!
Danielle 406-270-0528 & Keisha 406-885-6076
Email: [email protected]
|Jul - 2022|
|Aug - 2022|
|Sep - 2022|
|Oct - 2022|
|Nov - 2022|
|Dec - 2022|
|Jan - 2023|
|Feb - 2023|