Whitefish Escapes presents...
Experience the real Montana in this luxury log home with beautiful views on 11 peaceful acres, less than fifteen minutes from downtown Whitefish. Sleeps 8, with three bedrooms plus loft. Gorgeous log guest home, which can be rented in addition to the main house [Twin Lakes Nook], sleeps four, accommodating a total of 12 guests on the property.
- Warm, welcoming living spaces feature a large fireplace, reclaimed wood floors, exposed log walls and soaring wood-beamed ceilings
- Open floor plan – spacious living room, inviting family room, dining area and loft – perfect for large family gatherings
- Professionally decorated with stylish, comfortable furniture and original art
- Large chef’s kitchen equipped with marble countertops, custom cabinets, and commercial grade Wolf, Subzero and Bosch appliances
- Three bedrooms plus sleeping loft with top-quality mattresses and linens: 1 King, 2 Queens, and 1 Queen futon in the loft
- Dining room table seats 8 with the option to expand to 12
- Two bathrooms feature highest quality fixtures, heated floors, and custom tile and stonework
- Furnished deck with large propane grill overlooks a picturesque private pond
- Covered porch upstairs has hanging lounge bed and stunning sunset views
- High-speed internet and Wifi with indoor and outdoor coverage; Roku-enabled television
- 14 minutes from Downtown Whitefish, MT, 30 minutes from the airport or Whitefish Mountain Resort and 50 minutes to Glacier National Park
- Guesthouse -- available as an additional rental option for larger groups [Twin Lakes Nook] -- includes a living room with large TV, sleeper sofa, and commanding views, kitchenette, king bedroom, and spa-quality bathroom.
Floor by Floor Description:
- Entry with a heated stone floor offers rows of hooks for hats and jackets, plus stools and a bench to pull off your boots and get comfortable.
- Laundry room off the foyer is equipped with high-capacity washer/dryer and pro-grade stainless steel sink.
- Bathroom off the foyer features top-of-the-line fittings, heated floors, and a large, beautifully tiled shower.
- Step into the living room with soaring ceilings, large fireplace, custom wood bookshelves, windows overlooking the private pond, and furnishings fit for a home décor magazine feature.
- The living room is open to a separate family room with television, comfortable furniture, custom wood bookshelves and a wall of windows and French doors that open to the deck.
- At the other end of the family room, an inviting dining area features a table that can seat up to 12.
- Connected to the dining room is a large chef’s kitchen outfitted with marble counters, a double Wolf range, custom copper hood, twin Subzero refrigerators, two sinks, two Bosch dishwashers, icemaker, wine fridge, Nespresso machine, and quality cooking tools, dishes, and silverware.
- Separated from the living areas on the first floor is an owl-themed bedroom with queen bed, log walls, and views of the peaceful meadow.
- Ascend the stairs to the loft, which opens to the living room below, to lounge on the comfortable new queen futon sofa.
- Bedrooms 2 and 3 upstairs share a gorgeous tiled bathroom with twin sinks and a large tub/shower with glass doors, waterfall shower head, and separate hand sprayer.
- Both upstairs bedrooms open to a covered porch with sunset views and a large hanging bed perfect for family games, reading a novel or stretching out to relax after an active day.
- The house is set on an 11-acre, tranquil meadow with two ponds and a spring-fed stream on a quiet country road.
- Furnished deck with large Char-Broil propane grill for outdoor cooking and entertaining.
- Steps away from the main house is a firepit circled by giant stone seating for smores, sing-alongs and campfire stories
- The second-floor covered porch offers compelling views and a large hanging bed perfect for reading a novel or watching the Montana sunset;
- Ample parking outside and room for two cars in the multi-bay garage.
Your Whitefish, Montana Vacation
Whitefish, Montana is famous for both world-class winter skiing and summer adventures, including spectacular hiking, mountain biking, road cycling, horse-back riding, golfing, fly fishing, whitewater rafting, tubing, and numerous watersports on gorgeous Whitefish Lake. Whitefish, Montana is also a great base camp for summer visits to the nation’s most impressive national park: Glacier National Park.
This beautiful Montana vacation home is just a 14-minute drive to downtown Whitefish, a quaint, Western Montana town that features boutique stores and galleries, charming restaurants (from casual to gourmet), vibrant nightlife and a world-class brewpub with scenic Mountain views.
Join the Whitefish locals who gather at the Downtown Farmers’ Market every Tuesday afternoon for fresh food and live music. Watch local cowboys and cowgirls compete most Thursdays at the friendly Blue Moon Rodeo 10 minutes south of town. Rent a mountain bike and explore the 42-mile Whitefish Mountain Trail system, praised by Outside Magazine for its “unparalleled” access to nature and mountain scenery. www.bit.ly/OutsideMagWhitefishTrail.
North of town 15 minutes is Whitefish Mountain Resort, one of North America’s finest ski resorts. With 3,000 acres (98 trails) of world-class skiing, the resort is well known for a pleasant lack of lift lines, affordable tickets, and consistently good snow conditions, on average 300 inches per year!
In warm seasons, Whitefish Mountain Resort becomes a mecca for outdoor family fun, with thrilling zip lines, an alpine slide, world-class lift-served mountain biking, hiking trails famous for wild huckleberries, and the unique Walk in the Treetops experience – an elevated boardwalk through the tree canopy.
**International Travelers will be charged a 5% admin fee instead of the domestic admin fee shown at the time of booking.
Enter your Dates and CLICK "GET QUOTE" to Book Today!!
Please feel free to call if you have any questions!
Contact: Ashley Franks
Email: [email protected]
|Nov - 2019|
|Dec - 2019|
|Jan - 2020|
|Feb - 2020|
|Mar - 2020|
|Apr - 2020|
|May - 2020|
|Jun - 2020|