Whitefish Escapes presents...Twin Lakes Nook
Whitefish Mountain Resort has closed early effective 3/16/20
Soak up Big Sky country in this romantic log home with beautiful views on 11 peaceful acres, less than fifteen minutes from downtown Whitefish. Sleeps 4, with one bedroom plus a sleeper sofa in the living room. Another, larger luxury log home further up the driveway can be rented in addition to this house. Click the link to view... Twin Lakes Country Home. It sleeps 8, accommodating a total of 12 guests on the property.
- 1,056 sq feet of warm and welcoming living spaces featuring soaring wood-beamed ceilings, walls of windows and reclaimed wood floors
- Open floor plan – light-filled living room, cozy dining area and kitchenette with custom cabinets and granite countertop
- Professionally decorated with stylish, comfortable furniture and original art
- Kitchenette equipped with microwave, half-size refrigerator/freezer, toaster oven, hot-plate, coffee maker and electric tea kettle (not a full kitchen)
- Large, flat-screen smart TV with all the channels cleverly hidden behind sliding art
- Large bedroom with a top-quality king mattress, luxurious linens and double closets
- Queen sleeper sofa in living room
- Cozy dining table seats 4
- Large, luxury bathroom features highest quality fixtures, two sinks, custom tile and stonework, rainfall and handheld shower
- Private washer/dryer for your exclusive use on the first floor
- Furnished, covered porch for your exclusive use overlooks beautiful meadow and mountains with a private pond on the far end, which attracts birds and wildlife
- A large portion of the grass meadow is maintained, providing space for games or just enjoying the serenity of the setting
- Ample parking is available in the driveway
- Twin Lakes Nook is located in a quiet country neighborhood, with minimal traffic on the road. Surrounding properties consist of fields, ponds, horses, cattle and trees. It is a great location for a romantic getaway.
Please Note: Twin Lakes Nook occupies the 2nd floor of a beautiful log structure that has a garage on the first floor. There is another home on this property, Twin Lakes Country Home, available for rent and sleeps an additional 8 people. If you rent only Twin Lakes Nook, there is a possibility of other guests staying in the main house, about 300 yards away, and using the garage.
Your Whitefish, Montana Vacation
Whitefish, Montana is famous for both world-class winter skiing and summer adventures, including spectacular hiking, mountain biking, road cycling, horse-back riding, golfing, fly fishing, whitewater rafting, tubing, and numerous watersports on gorgeous Whitefish Lake. Whitefish, Montana is also a great base camp for summer visits to the nation’s most impressive national park: Glacier National Park.
This beautiful Montana vacation home is just a 14-minute drive to downtown Whitefish, a quaint, Western Montana town that features boutique stores and galleries, charming restaurants (from casual to gourmet), vibrant nightlife and a world-class brewpub with scenic Mountain views.
Join the Whitefish locals who gather at the Downtown Farmers’ Market every Tuesday afternoon in the summer for fresh food and live music. Watch local cowboys and cowgirls compete most Thursdays at the friendly Blue Moon Rodeo 10 minutes south of town. Hike, ride horses, or mountain bike to explore the 42-mile Whitefish Mountain Trail system, praised by Outside Magazine for its “unparalleled” access to nature and mountain scenery. www.bit.ly/OutsideMagWhitefishTrail.
North of town 15 minutes is Whitefish Mountain Resort, one of North America’s finest ski resorts. With 3,000 acres (98 trails) of world-class skiing, the resort is well known for a pleasant lack of lift lines, affordable tickets, and consistently good snow conditions – on average 300 inches of snow per year!
In warm seasons, Whitefish Mountain Resort becomes a mecca for outdoor family fun, with thrilling zip lines, an alpine slide, world-class lift-served mountain biking, hiking trails famous for wild huckleberries, and the unique “Walk in the Treetops” experience – an elevated boardwalk through the tree canopy.
Glacier Park International Airport is only about 20 minutes from Whitefish, Montana (about 35 minutes from the house) so getting here is easy!
**International Travelers will be charged a 5% admin fee instead of the domestic admin fee shown at the time of booking.
Enter your Dates and CLICK "GET QUOTE" to Book Today!!
Please feel free to call if you have any questions!
Contact: Ashley Franks
Email: [email protected]
|Apr - 2020|
|May - 2020|
|Jun - 2020|
|Jul - 2020|
|Aug - 2020|
|Sep - 2020|
|Oct - 2020|
|Nov - 2020|