Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions - Rental Agreement
Please see below your rental agreement for the home/condo that you rented from WhitefishEscapes.com. By submitting your deposit/payment to Whitefish Escapes you have accepted all terms and conditions.
RENTAL RULES AND REGULATIONS:
DO NOT BOOK UNDER ANY FALSE PRETENSES OR YOU WILL LOSE YOUR MONEY. PLEASE READ CAREFULLY AS OUR PRIMARY DUTY IS TO PROTECT OUR HOME OWNERS PROPERTIES
Our property managers check every reservation in person at the property to ensure all guidelines are met.
Should a guest misrepresent the agreed upon guidelines the guest will be immediately evicted and there is no return of any rents paid or deposits. The properties in Whitefish Escapes are personal vacation homes (not hotels).
These eviction terms include but are not limited to:
Violation of the age requirement policy
Violation of the maximum number of guests allowed
Violation of Pet Policy
Violation of Smoking Policy
Violation of any Homeowners Association rental regulations
Excessive After Hours noise (by 10 pm it is required that our guests keep any noise to a minimum as to not disturb nearby owners or other guests)
If you feel that your group is going to possibly violate any of these terms please do not book your trip with Whitefish Escapes. We manage high end luxury property and we take every measure to protect our home owners assets. Whitefish Escapes is a "Hands On" management company and we oversee all of our properties in person. We do not allow any property to have potential damage which is why we screen all guests prior to booking. We can not stress enough to book elsewhere is your group plans on excessive partying. We ensure that all of our guests are rental luxury and family oriented properties.
1. CHECK-IN TIME IS AFTER 4 P.M. CST AND CHECK-OUT IS 10 A.M. CST. NO Early Check-ins.
2. This is a NON SMOKING home.
3. Pets are not permitted in rental units under any conditions unless approved by owner.
4. We will not rent to vacationing students or singles under 25 years of age unless accompanied by an adult guardian or parent.
5. Card on File : We will charge your card for anything over the damage waiver limit or not covered by the waiver if necessary. If the damage falls outside of the limit of your credit card, you are liable for the repairs. If an attorney is involved then the Lessee is responsible to cover Lessor`s attorney fees. There will be no charges provided the following provisions are met:
a. no damage is done to unit or its contents.
b. No charges are incurred due to contraband, pets, or collection of rents or services rendered during the stay.
c. All trash and discards are placed in the dumpster/exterior garbage cans, and soiled dishes are placed in the dishwasher and cleaned.
d. All keys are left in the combination key box and the unit is left locked (if applicable).
e. No linens are lost or damaged
f. The renter is not evicted by the owner (or representative of the owner) or the local law enforcement.
6. PAYMENT - An advance payment equal to 50% of the total reservation fee is required upon booking. The advance payment will be applied toward the room rent. The BALANCE of rent is due 45 days prior to your arrival date and will be charged to the credit card on file unless other arrangements have been made.
7. CANCELATIONS - A ninety (90) day notice is required for cancelation. Cancelations that are made more than ninety (90) days prior to the arrival date will receive a 100% refund less a Admin Fee. Cancelations that are made within forty-five (45) to ninety (90) days prior to arrival will receive a 50% refund of total amount of the reservation. Examples: If 100% is paid upfront, then 50% of total will be refunded and if only 50% is paid down then that advanced 50% payment will be forfeited. Cancelations or changes that result in a shortened stay, that are made within 45 days of the arrival date, forfeit the full advance payment and damage/reservation deposit. Cancelation or early departure does not warrant any refund of rent or deposit.
8. MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY - If the maximum occupancy of this residence is exceeded, the additional guests will be asked to leave without refund.
9. NO DAILY MAID SERVICE - While linens and bath towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate. Daily linen service can be added for an additional fee. If you wish to schedule a Mid-Stay cleaning please contact your property manager and they can arrange a mid stay housecleaning.
10. INCLUSIVE FEES- Rates include a one time linen/towel setup.
11. RATE CHANGES - Rates are subject to change without notice. Once agreement is signed and returned, the rate is guaranteed for the agreement amount.
12. WRITTEN EXCEPTIONS - Any exceptions to the above mentioned policies must be approved in writing in advance.
13. STORM POLICY - No refunds will be made due to Storms even in the event of a mandatory evacuation. It is the responsibility of the Lessee (Guest) to purchase travel insurance if they are concerned that such event may occur.
14. In case of a fire, sales transaction, or cancellation of property management agreement (between unit owner and Whitefish Escapes), Whitefish Escapes.com, LLC. cannot be held responsible. At the time of said circumstance, we will provide alternate accommodations or a full refund.
15. WhitefishEscapes.com, LLC. and the property owner cannot be held responsible for any disruption that may occur from construction taking place near this property. We can not refund or move you to another property due to this disruption.
16. It is 100% up to the owner on whether to reimburse or refund due to any issues that may arise during your stay pertaining to the unit. Such as... Cable, wifi, power, appliances not working properly, etc...
17. In the event that the property that you rented is on the real estate market, we will give you 24 hours notice before scheduling any showings while you are occupying the rental.
18. This contract is binding upon initial payment. No signatures are required.
DAMAGE WAIVER POLICY:
DAMAGE WAIVER FEE: NON INSURED PRODUCT A nonrefundable Damage Waiver Fee is required for all reservations. Lessor requires a valid Visa, Master Card or America Express number on file in addition to the Damage Waiver Fee. The Damage Waiver Fee is a nonrefundable Fee that relieves Lessee of the cost for unintentional and incidental damage to the Rental Property and its contents, not to exceed the amount of coverage of $1500. The Damage Waiver Fee does not cover intentional damage, theft, unauthorized entry into the owner's supply closet, unauthorized pets, extensive cleaning required at check-out, smoking, exceeding occupancy limits or parking limits, and any other charges/polices in Lessor's Rental Policies and Rental Agreement including any fines imposed on Manager by the City, County, State or Home Owner Association as the result of violation of any law, ordinance, rule or regulation or any fines or costs levied against Lessee or visitors of Lessee (Excess Damage Costs). Lessee will be notified of any Excess Damage Costs in writing. Any Excess Damage Costs will also be charged immediately to Lessee's credit card. Lessee assumes full responsibility for any items found to be missing and any damage due to misuse, negligence or action on Lessee's or Lessee's visitor’s part, except in the case of normal wear-and-tear reported to Lessor within 48 hours of Check-in.
The Damage Waiver Fee does not substitute for Lessee’s responsibility to leave The Property in appropriate condition. The Damage Waiver Fee does not negate Lessee’s responsibilities as a responsible renter, nor does it relieve Lessee from responsibility for intentionally destructive acts of Lessee or other members of Lessee’s party while in occupancy. Lessee must notify Lessor of any damage or theft to the unit during Lessee’s occupancy or upon vacating. The Property will be carefully inspected after Lessee’s departure and any damage, theft or other incidents which occur during Lessee’s occupancy and which have not been disclosed to Lessor prior to Lessee’s leaving will remain Lessee’s obligation.
The maximum aggregate amount of accidental damage that is covered by the Damage Waiver Fee is listed in your Rental Agreement. Any damage in excess of this amount remains the responsibility of Lessee. All waivers of theft or damage will be administered by Lessor at The Property. Lessor will have the sole authority to determine the nature and extent of damages, necessary repairs and eligibility for the waiver of liability described herein. The Covered Lessee must report any theft or damage to The Property or its contents prior to checkout or any otherwise applicable damage waiver will be void.
TERM OF COVERAGE: The waiver takes effect upon check-in on the booked arrival date to The Property, together with receipt of payment of the waiver fee, at or before check-in. All coverage shall terminate upon normal check-out time of The Property or the departure of the Covered Lessee, whichever occurs first.
DAMAGE WAIVER FEE CONDITIONS: The plan will not include liability for damage or theft resulting from:
• Intentional acts of a Covered Lessee.
• Gross negligence or willful and wanton conduct.
• Theft of or damage to any personal property owned by, or brought onto the premises by Lessee or Lessee’s guest(s).
• Theft without a valid police report.
• Damage caused by any pet brought onto The Property by Lessee or Lessee’s guest(s).
• Property damage resulting from motorized vehicles or watercraft operated by Lessee or Lessee’s guest(s).
• Loss of use of The Property for any reason. Acts of God. Normal wear and tear.
• Any cause, if the Covered Lessee does not report the damage to Lessor prior to check out.
PLEASE CONTACT LEAH MCCORMICK IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS ABOUT YOUR RESERVATION.
[email protected] OR 406-471-7190